Impact ALL is a training institute that aspires to educate and strengthen provider knowledge of the ID/DD (intellectual and developmental disabilities) population. A division of Living Resources Corporation, our instructors offer unique expertise and insight on how to improve the lives of people living with ID/DD.
Impact ALL is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board of Social Workers as an approved provider for continuing education for licensed social workers (#SW-0572), the Education Department’s State Board of Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider for continuing education for licensed mental health counselors (#MHC-0164), and as an approved OASAS ETP provider for CASAC, CPP, and CPS renewal.
Convenient Continuing Education
Licensed social workers and mental health professionals are required to complete 36 hours of approved continuing education credits during each 3-year registration period.
Impact All offers a wide range of interesting and valuable courses, including one-day classroom seminars, Zoom seminars, and video lessons with Zoom Q&As. In the near future we plan to offer self-paced online classes.
Providing support for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is the framework for our expertise, and we will make every effort to support you in your learning.
In line with the Americans with Disabilities Act, accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- Accessible facility for diverse mobility needs
- Reduced distraction space
Accessible Communication & Assistive Technology
- Alternative print options including colors and large print handouts
- Sign language interpretation
- Physical and verbal prompts as needed for activities
Interpersonal & Lifestyle Support
- Dietary needs for breakfast or lunch during training. We accommodate vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets! If you have other needs, let us know and we will make every effort to support you
- Welcoming staff and instructors to support questions and processing time
- Support of multiple intelligences in the audience through a variety of teaching styles
Please contact us to let us know what you need to be successful.
This is what Impact ALL is all about!
Please submit a letter of intent and resume/C.V. to Stephanie Fisher detailing your topic, areas of interest and expertise, teaching experience and any experience working in the mental health field, population with disabilities and/or in nonprofit management.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.