How to register for a course?
- To register and pay for an Impact ALL course, all you have to do is log in and enroll.
- Visit the Courses page and select a course you wish to take.
- If you are not logged in, click the REGISTER / LOGIN button.
- If you have previously registered with Impact ALL, simply fill out your email and password.
- If you are not a registered user, click “Click here to register” at the top of the form.
- When the page refreshes, click the ENROLL AND PAY button and follow the instructions.
Am I required to Create an Account to register for a course?
Yes, when you enroll in your first Impact ALL class you will be asked to register and establish a username and password. After registering, you will be able to pay for your class. Registration is required so that we can send reminders, follow-up communications and your CE Certificate.
How do I check my course registrations?
- Go to Login/Create an Account if you are not not logged in.
- Upon login you will be automatically directed to your My Courses page.
- If you are already logged in, select My Courses from the submenu under Account.
How do I sign into an Impact ALL course at the scheduled time?
- Check the email notification you received upon registering or any of the reminder emails you received for instructions on how to sign into your course.
- Most courses are currently delivered via Zoom. See Joining a meeting at Zoom for further information.
How do I get my CE Certificate?
- The day after you take a course you will receive an email from Impact ALL asking you to evaluate your learning experience. After you complete and submit the course evaluation, Impact ALL will issue a CE Certificate.
How do I cancel a course and get a refund?
- To request a refund, please contact us.